The idea of the 1st Polish Whisky Festival is to promote the culture of drinking whisk(e)y and instilling in visitors the love for the queen of spirits.
On 6000m2 with their rich portfolios of whisky from Scotland, Ireland and other parts of the world, polish Distributors of the world’s largest whisky brands will present themself. You will find here a wide range of flagship products from the segment of whiskey and bourbons, as well as editions from small distilleries and independent bottlers; cigars exhibitors; whiskey glass and gadgets manufacturers and also regional Kashubian products. Exhibitors additionally to whiskey tasting give you the opportunity to get some knowledge about the product, starting from the origin, throughout tasting notes and the process of distillation. During the entire duration of the festival will be held
- professional whisky tastings (classes designed to bring the origin, organoleptic values and new products from the portfolio of exhibitors),
- master class conducted by the biggest Authorities of the whiskey world, Distillery Managers, Global Brand Ambassadors, whisky writers and people involved in whisky making
- whiskey blending workshops, blind tastings, CS whiskey tastings, lectures, food pairing etc.
At the same time we have prepared for you a number of musical attractions, live concerts, competitions and workshops, such as: Irish dance, bagpipes playing, ccottish and irish games, etc.
At the festival in the Festival Shop you will have the opportunity to purchase presented festival whiskies at the lowest prices in Poland!
This year we also took care of your time after whisky festival opening hours, special “After Party” zone opened, at a distance of about 200 m from the whisky festival site. It will be available exclusively for festival guests with Live music and DJs. “After Party” zone will be open from 10:30PM to 03:00AM.
With Your ticket you will receive a tasting glass, festival coupons (of amount depending on the type of ticket purchased) and a vouchers package allowing free whisky tastings of selected editions.
-> Master class are paid extra, however, you will receive a bottle of whiskey as a gift, as described in the ticket description on the master class.
-> Master Class tickets are only available to holders of a one-day ticket valid on a Master Class day or a two-day ticket. Those who do not have one of the above tickets will not be able to participate in the whisky festival, nor in the master class.
-> Whiskey bottles as described on the master class tickets will be given to You at purchased master class session.
-> The number of seats is limited, both on 25th and 26th August to 45 seats (per day).
-> The procedure for canceling purchased master class ticket is the same as the return of the ticket for the festival, according to the guidelines of the regulations.
-> Any master class information will be displayed on the “master class” section and at the Festiwal Whisky Jastrzębia Góra social media channels.
* Admission ticket entitles to one or two days (depending on the option purchased) of whiskey tastings.
* With the ticket you receive the festival coupons, which are the only means of payment at the Exhibitors stands at the festival grounds. Festival coupons can be spent on limited editions drams which are not included in a free smapling.
* Festival coupons are to be picked up at the ticket office on the day of the festival. Coupons are not considered as a means of payment at the Coctail Bar Max and Dom Whisky bars, the festival restaurant and the festival shop.
* The coupons are non-refundable and non-reimbursable and valid only during the whiskey festival on whisky festival and “After party” site.
* Admission to the festival ONLY for Guests 18+.
* Admission to the festival is only possible for those with a valid entry ticket (it doesn’t matter whether the person will be tasting whiskey or not).
* Coctail Bar Max and Dom Whisky bars on 23th and 24th of August will be opened exclusively for festival guests.
* Festival ticket office: the festival ticket office is open on 23.08 (Friday) until 21:00, and 24.08 (Saturday) until 20:00.
* Festival opening hours:
23.08 (Friday) 10:00 – 22:00 (21:45 the end of tasting at the stands).
24.08 (Saturday) 11:00 – 22:00 (21:45 end of tasting at the stands).